Happy Weekend! ????
Waffles – everyone’s FAVORITE meal of the week!
All the flavor, & texture as the originals – without the refined sugar or grain!
Makes 3 waffles
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup all-natural almond, or other nut butter
- 1 tsp melted unrefined coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat waffle iron
- Grease or spray lightly with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined well.
- Pour just enough batter into the center of iron. Smooth a bit with spatula. Cook.
P.s. the chocolate is a high quality dark chocolate (Lily’s sweetened w/stevia) that I melted with a tiny bit of coconut oil.