Flourless, Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
So, I made flourless, dark chocolate zucchini brownies tonight.
They are refined sugar-free, and SO DELICIOUS!
- 1/3 cup + 1 heaping Tbsp, all natural peanut, or almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup grade ‘b’
- 1/2 cup unsweetened all-natural applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini (skin left on)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia, you may use any high percentage cacao chips, this will add a bit of sugar…depending on what you use) – divided in half (https://cleanfoodcrush.com/lilys)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
Spray 8×8 brownie pan with nonstick spray, or wipe pan with coconut oil.
Pulse oats in blender or food processor until finely ground.
Using mixer, cream peanut butter, applesauce, honey and vanilla till smooth. Add zucchini, cacao powder, ground oats, baking soda, and sea salt; mix until combined.
Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Pour batter into baking pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
Bake for 23-25 minutes.
Cool before slicing into squares.