Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
I have a true love for overnight oats. Just throw the ingredients in a jar at night, Wake up to breakfast!
This is one of the best combo’s:
(You can omit/exchange anything here…be creative with what you have!)
For each single serving combine:
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- a good pinch of stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- Give those ingredients a good stir, sometimes I add 1/8 tsp vanilla extract.
- Scoop into smallish seal-able jar.
- add 1/2 cup diced strawberries & 1 Tbs unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Seal tight, place in refrigerator overnight. Give it a stir in the morning, & enjoy!
Yep! It’s meant to be eaten cold, like pudding – although you can heat if desired.