#FoodPrep #MealPrepSunday I have a true love for overnight oats 💕🍫💑 Throw the ingredients in a jar at night, wake up to breakfast! You can ommit/exchange anything here…be creative with what you have!Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup (dry) old fashioned rolled oats(gluten free if desired)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond, or cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
- fresh banana slices
- 2 Tbsp chopped cashews
- Mix all ingredients (besides toppings) well, and divide evenly between two separate medium sized glass jars fitted with a lid.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for atleast 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top with banana slices and chopped nuts.
- Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding.
Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on!☆Absolutely no cooking required!