Jump to recipe
Flourless Double Chocolate PeanutButter Muffins
Makes 12 regular muffins
Preheat oven to 350f
- 2 large beaten eggs (room temp)
- 2 cups PB or Almond Butter (creamy smooth-room temp works best)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1.5 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups cacao, or dark chocolate chips. (I love Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia available: CleanFoodCrush.com/lilys)
Spray muffin tray or line with parchment liners.
Combine all ingredients, just until smooth; adding chocolate chips last.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. I use a large ice cream scoop, so they are each even portions.
Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
They are VERY moist if they are NOT over-baked.