Chopped Greek Salad
A great side to liven up those leftovers!
The colors are festive for your Christmas parties too!
This dressing recipe is fantastic & would be great on any salad!
Ingredients For the Salad:
- 2 large English Cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Ingredients For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Whisk all the dressing ingredients, pour over chopped salad, combine well, enjoy.