Ready-To-Eat Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Made with Coconut Flour & No added refined sugar.
These are YUMMY! Eat as dough (because there is NO egg)
Makes 12 cookies
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (add ONLY if baking)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp all-natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add milk slowly until YOUR desired dough consistency is formed. If eating as dough, you may not need the milk)
- 3 Tbsp Dark Cacao chips, No-Dairy chips, or (my favorite) Lily’s sweetened with stevia
Do not add baking powder
Combine coconut flour and sea salt with a whisk.
Combine wet ingredients *except for the milk*
Add wet ingredients to Coconut flour & salt.
Add milk and combine a splash at a time. (you may not need milk)
Add chocolate chips.
Form dough balls (about 1-2 tablespoons of dough – use a cookie scoop!)
Place balls in FREEZER for 1 hour.
Instructions for baking cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients with a fork.
- Combine wet ingredients *except for the milk* in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine.
- Add milk and combine, splash at a time.
- Mix-in chocolate chips.
- Form cookies (about 1-2 tablespoons of dough – use cookie scoop) and place on coconut oil greased baking sheet – can smash a little with fork.
- Bake for about 20-22 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to cooling rack, and allow cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes.
YUM! These cookies are very cookie-dough-like.
The trick to using coconut flour is adding moisture, so the banana, milk, and coconut oil really lend to the moist consistency.