Had a few friends over for lunch today, and this is what we made together!
..you gotta invite YOUR people over for a lunch date & make these asap! ?
- Largest English cucumbers you can find
- Tuna, Salmon, (leftover from dinner works great, or smoked salmon ?)
OR shredded Chicken or Turkey breast.
- Tiny Diced Red Onion
- Fresh Dill Weed, chopped
- Sliced Avocado
- Fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste .
- Chopped English Cucumber into 2 inch pieces. With a paring knife, carefully remove just the seeds, as shown.
- Combine all of your favorite ingredients from above in a bowl, stuff 2-3 avocado slices into the cucumber. Using a spoon, carefully fill cucumber with your filling.
- I served these with FROZEN grapes…yum!