My favorite Salmon🐟
I’m making this tonight along with a bunch of random roasted vegetables that needed to be used. If you Love Salmon & Love Curry- This is a MUST try!💯 (as easy as it gets to prepare!)
- 4-4 oz salmon filets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 tsps curry powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- Combine 1 Tbs. of the olive oil, curry powder, sea salt & pepper. Rub evenly over the salmon.
- Toss remaining 1 Tbs. olive oil with the tomatoes.
- Place salmon on a flat sheet baking pan- leave space in between each piece.
- Pour tomatoes amongst the fish. Bake until flakes easily.
- Depending on the size of your fish, 13-17 minutes.