Fajitas made Simple!
Seriously requires very little hands-on…and the FLAVOR👌
Serves about 2
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- fresh lime wedges to serve
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub the chicken breast with oil salt and spices and place it on a baking tray. Roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, celery, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices. Toss to coat.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, slice it, add the veggies to the baking tray and return it to the oven for 15 minutes more, until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are roasted but still a bit crunchy.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with avocado and fresh cilantro.