15 Minutes Southwest Quinoa Salad
Weekend Party food and Clean Eating Approved!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 (15-oz) cooked black beans, rinsed well
- 1 (15-oz) frozen, thawed organic sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 5 green onions finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- juice from 1 fresh lemon or 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
Prepare the avocado dressing by placing all the ingredients to a food processor.
Blitz for 1 minute until nice and smooth.
Gently combine all the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Drizzle with avocado dressing and toss to combine.