Jump to recipe
PB Applesauce Mini Muffins
THE PERFECT Autumn breakfast or after school snack idea.
Your kitchen will smell HEAVENLY while baking these apple spice muffins.
Here’s a delicious and SUPER easy applesauce recipe that I highly recommend using for these.
Makes 24 mini muffins
- 1 cup homemade applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blended/ground oats)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries