Jump to recipe
Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Makes 6 servings
- 5 chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut into bite-sized sized cubes
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
For each serving:
- Fresh lettuce leaves of choice
- Shredded carrots
- Liquid aminos, coconut aminos, or low-sodium soy sauce
In a large skillet add chicken and broth, over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until the chicken is almost cooked through.
Pour in the honey and sesame seeds and stir. Cook until all liquid has cooked out and the chicken begins to brown.
Serve chicken in lettuce leaves, sprinkle with your favorite toppings.