- 5 chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut into bite-sized sized cubes
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
For each serving:
- Fresh lettuce leaves of choice
- Shredded carrots
- Liquid aminos, coconut aminos, or low-sodium soy sauce
- In a large skillet add chicken and broth, over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Pour in the honey and sesame seeds and stir. Cook until all liquid has cooked out and the chicken begins to brown.
- Serve chicken in lettuce leaves, sprinkle with your favorite toppings.