One-Pan Buffalo Shrimp and Veggies💥
Where are our Buffalo Sauce fans at?!! 🤩
This one pan meal is a total FLAVOR EXPLOSION 💣
SUPER SIMPLE prep too!
I LOVE sheet pan recipes – and this one deserves a permanent spot in the dinner or meal prep rotation because it’s not only DELICIOUS, but also FUN to eat!
One pan means super EASY clean-up!
You can add extra veggies to this recipe if you have some things you need to use up, just be sure to spread everything out onto 2 separate sheet pans if you add more so that it all gets nice and thoroughly roasted.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-natural buffalo style sauce, (check the ingredients! Should only contain water, vinegar, and spices! I use Tobasco Buffalo sauce because there are only 5 REAL ingredients in Tobasco.)
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, melted ghee, or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- cooked brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (stilton)
- fresh lime wedges
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
Prepare your veggies: Slice the zucchini into half moons; clean and halve the mushrooms; cut the peppers into 1 inch squares. Place the prepped veggies to a large bowl. Add in the raw shrimp.
In a small bowl, whisk the buffalo sauce, oil, lime juice and coconut aminos.
Pour your sauce over the veggies and shrimp in the bowl and toss to get everything nicely coated.
Transfer to the prepared sheet pan and arrange in a single layer.
Roast at 400 degrees f. for about 15 minutes, or until your shrimp are pink and opaque and veggies are tender-crisp.
Divide your buffalo shrimp and veggies equally among 4 bowls (add 1/2 cup of your favorite rice to the bottom) or meal prep containers and top with crumbled blue cheese and sliced green onions.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 2-3 days for meal prep.