So simple & stress-free, yet delicious and impressive
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1.5 lbs fresh asparagus, chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon filets (with skin)
- Avocado or olive oil cooking spray (optional)
- 4 Tbsp + 1 tsp avocado oil, divided
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup Flat leaf/Italian Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Spray a large sheet pan with avocado or olive oil cooking spray, OR simply cover with parchment paper.
- Toss asparagus, and red onions together with 2 Tbsp of the Avocado oil, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, then lay in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Roast asparagus/onions in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, then remove pan from oven.
- Rub salmon filets with 2 Tbsp avocado oil, fresh garlic, and lemon zest.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tsp avocado oil.
- Arrange all ingredients evenly on the same sheet pan, including lemon slices. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and the chopped parsley.
- Place you sheet pan, now holding all ingredients, back into the oven for another 10-13 minutes, or just until Salmon begins to flake.
- Discard skin, serve with fresh lemon wedges.