Jump to recipe
One Pan Lemon Salmon with Asparagus
So simple & stress-free, yet delicious and impressive!
Makes 4 Servings
- 1.5 lbs fresh asparagus, chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon filets (with skin)
- Avocado or olive oil cooking spray (optional)
- 4 Tbsp + 1 tsp avocado oil, divided
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup Flat leaf/Italian Parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
Spray a large sheet pan with avocado or olive oil cooking spray, OR simply cover with parchment paper.
Toss asparagus, and red onions together with 2 Tbsp of the Avocado oil, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, then lay in a single layer on the sheet pan.
Roast asparagus/onions in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, then remove pan from oven.
Rub salmon filets with 2 Tbsp avocado oil, fresh garlic, and lemon zest.
Toss tomatoes with 1 tsp avocado oil.
Arrange all ingredients evenly on the same sheet pan, including lemon slices. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and the chopped parsley.
Place you sheet pan, now holding all ingredients, back into the oven for another 10-13 minutes, or just until Salmon begins to flake.
Discard skin, serve with fresh lemon wedges.