Jump to recipe..
Peach Avocado Salsa
Diced avocado fell into my Peach salsa!
Chop some up & serve on fish tacos this weekend!
Peaches are in season…and these flavors are amazing together!
Makes 4 servings – double it!
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled + diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded + minced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1/2 red bed pepper, diced small
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt & pepper if desired
- 1 small avocado, diced
Gently combine all ingredients, folding in the avocado last.