Teriyaki Salmon Stir-fry
My kids are completely OBSESSED with this homemade Teriyaki sauce! They love it with veggies, steak, chicken, shrimp, and salmon. So you’re gonna want to double or triple this teriyaki sauce recipe to use throughout the week. It stays great in the fridge for 7-10 days…just whisk and enjoy!
This Salmon recipe is FANTASTIC for a quick dinner, or meal prep! I divide it into 4 servings and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Serve alongside brown rice or quinoa.
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers, any color, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1.5 lbs. salmon chopped into 1inch cubes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce:
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsps raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp gluten free flour, or Arrowroot powder