Flavorful, yet so SIMPLE – this one will become a go-to during the Summer months
- 8 plum tomatoes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 lbs shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1 clove garlic , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lemon , both zest and juice
- 4 medium, or 6 small zucchini, Spiralized into noodles (cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer )
- 1 large handful fresh parsley , roughly chopped
- Blanch and skin the tomatoes, then chop small.
- In a large saute pan add oil, and heat to med/high. Add shrimp, garlic, lemon, lemon zest, salt & pepper; saute while tossing shrimp for about 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes, saute 2 additional minutes until bubbly.
- Add zucchini noodles, and toss for another minute or two until everything is hot & bubbly.