Watermelon Strawberry, & Tomatillo Salad
An interesting kick for those who want something a little different.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups watermelon, chopped
- 12 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup tomatillos, chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 12 mint leaves, shredded
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1½ tbsp low-sugar balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
Gently toss watermelon, strawberries, tomatillo and shallots.
Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar and gently toss once more.
Sprinkle black pepper and top with mint.
Season with a little sea salt and serve immediately.