Apple Walnut Salad
When your girlfriends drop by, on an autumn night for conversation & wine by the fire…serve this harvest Salad.
- 6 c. lightly packed spinach or spring mix greens
- 1 c. seasonal/tangy apple, cubed
- 1 c. red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on diagonal
- 4 tbsp. red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese such as feta
Arrange on a large platter or bowl
Apple Cider Vinegar Clean Salad Dressing
makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
Combine vinegar, water, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender.
Drizzle olive oil into blender/blending until combined.