Avocado Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Makes a delicious late and light yet satisfying lunch!Makes about 3 servings
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 Tbsps minced red onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-in
- cubes (about 2 cups)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 butter lettuce leaves
In a medium bowl, mash avocado with yogurt and fresh lime juice.
Stir in cilantro/parsley, onion, garlic powder, and chicken cubes until just combined.
Season chicken salad with sea salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, fill butter lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately.