Another 20 minute Dinner idea
Makes 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp olive or avocado oil, divided
- 8oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 16 oz fresh green beans
- 1.5 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (find a lower sugar variety)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
Homemade Greek Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Whisk all dressing ingredients
- Sauté mushrooms in large saute pan with 1 tsp of the oil, until just browing. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high, add green beans. Continue to sauté until green beans are cooked, but crunchy. Remove from the pan, set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high, add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes on both sides and remove once browned & cooked though. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In the same skillet, lowering heat to medium, add your homemade Greek dressing, honey, balsamic vinegar. Heat & stir until bubbling.
- Add back in the mushrooms, and green beans, toss.
- Add back in the cooked chicken and fresh tomatoes. Stir for a minute or two to combine flavors & enjoy!