Jump to recipe..
Fiesta Stuffed Bell Peppers
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
I place bell peppers in a large pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain. Just to make them easier for my kids to eat. This is not required.
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups prepared black beans (rinse if canned)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro
- juice of 2 fresh squeezed limes
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Slice 3 bell peppers in half lengthwise.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a large bowl, combine ingredients, scoop into peppers.
Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes until just heated through.
Seriously, try these!