One Skillet + Easy Clean-up + Massive Flavor = Win!
Makes 6 servings
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsps gluten free flour/almond flour
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- In a large skillet add oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet add the coconut milk, chicken broth, garlic, sundried tomatoes and chili powder and bring to the boil.
- In a small bowl mix the gluten free flour with 3-4 Tbsps of water until you have a creamy texture with no lumps. Add it to the coconut sauce.
- Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, cooking for 2-3 minutes more to heat it up.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil.