What’s cooking at your house this morning?
- Tiny Splash of Olive, Coconut or Avocado Oil
- 3 Medium Sweet potatoes
- 6 fresh large eggs
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- garlic (optional)
- fresh parsley for garnish
- I used 3 medium sweet potatoes, diced into even 1 inch cubes.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
- Toss the potatoes in the hot oil for about 20 minutes until cooked through & a little crispy. (Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Add a little garlic if desired)
- Carefully break eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Lower heat to medium/low.
- Cover pan & cook eggs to your desired doneness. Mine took about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.