Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls
Makes 4 Servings
Fiesta Burrito Bowl Filling:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups prepared black beans (rinse if canned)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed limes
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Cut 2 small spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds.
Very lightly coat the inside with olive oil.
Bake at 375 degrees f skin side up, on a flat sheet pan for about 40 minutes
Combine fiesta ingredients.
Place squash in a baking dish flesh side up, so you have a nice pocket to fill.
Scoop filling into prebaked squash.
Bake at 375 f for about 8-10 minutes until just heated through
Since I used Rotisserie Chicken, this is what each of my kids’ dinner plates looked like.
The touch of olive oil, and fresh lime was actually really good on the spaghetti squash. 🙂
Leave a Comment Below:
Tags: clean meals, clean mexican inspired meals, creative spaghetti squash, fiesta, fiesta spaghetti squash, healthy eats, lunch, quick dinners, roasted spaghetti squash, spaghetti squash, spaghetti squash recipes