No-Bake Almond Joy Protein Balls
Makes 30 balls
- 3/4 cup all natural almond butter
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup *Note: Sometimes I add a bit LESS sweetener & they are still WONDERFUL!
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 Tbs slivered, or crushed almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp melted, unrefined Coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate/cacao chips (optional). I love Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia found on Amazon: CleanFoodCrush.com/lilys
Combine in large bowl
Use your hands to combine well, and form into 1 inch round balls.
Keep them refrigerated or frozen. – I prefer these frozen!
TRY making homemade Almond Joy cold Cereal:
Form tiny balls of the ingredients above into teaspoon size.
Store in the freezer, and eat like cereal with almond or coconut milk.