Friends! These are some of the Simplest, yummiest protein balls I’ve ever tried!
Gluten-free, Grain-free, and Nut-free.
Makes 16-20 balls
- 1 banana, mashed well
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 4 scoops fave vanilla protein powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, I found some without added sugar-sweetened with apple juice instead.
- Combine all ingredients well (using hands if needed!)
- Scoop evenly into balls, using cookie scoop. Roll into nice balls.
- Set on wax paper.
- Store refrigerate, & sealed for up to a week.