I had a ridiculously busy day, and now find myself alone for an hour, and hungry!
This was such a quick meal for 1 or 2 people, and surprisingly filling. I really believe simple is best
- 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized with thicker blade
- In a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer, covered, until the tomatoes soften, 10 minutes.
- Increase heat again to medium-high, toss in the zucchini noodles and basil, season with sea salt and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with more basil & parmesan cheese if desired.
P.s. If you’re still looking for a GREAT Spiralizer,
this is my Fave: Cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer