- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced into 4 slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- fresh basil leaves
- Cut the chicken breasts into halves, to get 2 thinner slices out of each. Rub with oil, and a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet over high heat. When it’s hot, start adding the chicken, and pan fry it for about 5 minutes on each side, until is golden on the sides and cooked through.
- Place a slice of chicken on a plate, top with mozzarella, basil leaves and some cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with oil and enjoy!
© 2022 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2022 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com