The kids are hanging out – playing board games, so I made them a tray of our fave Apple Nachos. Simple Party Snacks Idea!
- green apples
- drizzled peanut or almond butter
- air popped popcorn w/sea salt
- peanuts, almonds, or walnuts
- optional: cacao or dark chocolate pieces or drizzle
- Slice fresh crisp green apples, and arrange on a large plate.
- Top with air-popped popcorn, your favorite nuts, such as; sliced almonds or peanuts, cacao nibs, or darks chocolate pieces. I really love Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia.
- Drizzle with all-natural peanut, or almond butter.