Still looking for a SIMPLE dish to feed a crowd?
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp, deveined, shells removed
- 4 Tbsps high quality olive oil, or melted unrefined coconut oil (melt in a saucepan)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 whole fresh lemons, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the oil, parsley, sea salt, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice. Whisk until combined, then pour over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven until the shrimp is opaque and the sauce is bubbling. About 8-10 minutes depending on size of shrimp.
- Serve hot. If serving buffet style, provide wooden cocktail toothpicks for your guests to lift shrimp off the hot pan.