There is a GREAT divide between those people who LOVE cilantro and those who strongly dislike cilantro.
Have you ever noticed this?
I LOVE it…especially when combined with fresh garlic.
For the other cilantro LOVERS out there – try this SUPER QUICK dinner idea! I know you’ll enjoy it.
I know you’ll enjoy it.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 lb. beef steak (grass fed if possible)
- 4 Tbsps fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz broccoli, or broccolini
- 1 red chili, sliced
- Slice beef into long, thin strips and place in a small bowl with oil, fresh cilantro, minced garlic, and sea salt and pepper to taste. Let marinate for at least an hour, or overnight. (covered, refrigerated).
- Let beef come to room temp on the counter while prepping broccoli.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and blanch for 2 minutes, then drain and season with sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the marinated beef strips and stir-fry until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and chili pepper slices and stir-fry for about 5 more minutes, until broccoli is tender-crisp.