One Pan Grass-fed Beef & Cabbage Skillet
This is one of our SIMPLEST Dinner ideas, yet…and gosh…it’s GOOD!
Try this one!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 small head green cabbage, chopped into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-oz) can organic diced tomatoes, including juice (you could use fresh diced to with juice instead)
- 10 oz spaghetti sauce from a glass jar (low sugar)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
In a large sauté pan, brown ground beef over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook until translucent. Drain fat.
Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Add cabbage, tomatoes, sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes until the cabbage is tender.