Who wants some?
The chips are Jackson Honest brand, made with coconut oil.
The cheese is high quality, and meant to be used sparingly as a condiment.
The taco meat is grass fed beef.
Taco Salad for a Crowd
- Fresh Romaine Lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- Avocado, cubed
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Grass fed beef, or ground turkey…browned with 1 diced yellow onion, and minced garlic (optional…but recommend ????)
- All natural shredded cheese, about 1 Tbsp per person. Cheese is a condiment, and not added for nutritional value.
- Sliced green onions
Optional Serving Ideas:
- Black beans
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh lime wedges
- No-sugar-added natural salsa (as a dressing)
Homemade Taco Seasoning Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- I use about 2 tsp of this prepared seasoning per pound of taco meat…taste test, because seasoning is personal ????