Blackberry Turkey Avocado Spring Salad with Lemony Poppy seed Dressing
10 minute Dinner Salad tonight because it was hot today!
For the Salad:
- baby spring mix
- roasted turkey breast, chopped
- avocado, diced
- crushed pecans
Lemony Poppyseed Dressing (Makes about 3/4 cup):
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 tsp organic prepared dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- pinch of stevia or 1 tsp honey
- pinch sea salt
Whisk all ingredients, then drizzle over salad ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days.