Makes 15 bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (dry) I use gluten-free
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 6 Tbsp raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (dry) gluten-free
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, pepitas
- 1.5 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Instructions For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment, then lightly grease with coconut oil
- Add all crust ingredients in to your food processor, completely combined
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth with spatula.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir to combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Remove pan from oven; spread topping over the crust, and lightly press down.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes until very lightly browned, and blueberries are bubbling.
- Let cool, and gently slice into 15 bars.
- Prep ahead! These store well in the refrigerator in a sealed container for one week.