Jump to recipe
Blueberry Oat Breakfast Bars
Makes 15 bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (dry) I use gluten-free
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 6 Tbsp raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (dry) gluten-free
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, pepitas
- 1.5 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the crust:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
Line 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment, then lightly grease with coconut oil
Add all crust ingredients in to your food processor, completely combined
Pour into prepared pan and smooth with spatula.
Bake 10 minutes.
Stir to combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove pan from oven; spread topping over the crust, and lightly press down.
Bake an additional 15-20 minutes until very lightly browned, and blueberries are bubbling.
Let cool, and gently slice into 15 bars.
Prep ahead! These store well in the refrigerator in a sealed container for one week.