An unexpected side-dish for those weekend BBQ’S!
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut vertically into 1/2-1 inch-thick steaks (4 to 6 steaks total)
- 2-3 Tbsps avocado, or extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 cup of your favorite buffalo-style sauce (look for minimal ingredients)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parsley leaves, minced
- Whisk garlic powder and wing sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Place the cauliflower steaks on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes on one side, then remove from oven, and brush with wing sauce, flipping the steak over to the other side. Place the cauliflower back in the oven for another 10 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and Enjoy!
For the Blue Cheese Dip:
I mixed 1 cup plain Greek yogurt with High-quality blue cheese crumbles..that’s it!