Buffalo-Lime Chicken Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
I made one of my FAVORITE recipes tonight…
Buffalo-Lime Stuffed Peppers
These peppers are a great place to start for anyone looking to clean-up their junk-food diet!
Everyone LOVES them!
They were the FAVORITE meal at our Clean Eating retreat in Park City last year.
Makes 6 halves:
- 3 Anaheim or Pasilla peppers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken breast(I used 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper diced very small(optional, adds heat)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4-6 Tbs. Buffalo flavor sauce, depending on preferences
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or a fresh minced garlic clove
- 1/2 Tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 diced Avocado
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 f
Boil large pot of water
Place Anaheim Pepper halves in the boiling water for just 3 minutes. Promptly remove.
Drain peppers well.
Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl.
Stuff peppers evenly.
Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
For softer peppers, bake longer.
They are soooo good!