We do a lot of variations of this salad at my house…the combination of the Strawberries, Avocado, and Feta is AmAZinG!
Just add your favorite seasonal ingredients, and you’re set!
- Baby organic romaine lettuce
- Home-grown strawberries
- Asparagus spears
- Red onion
- Fresh cucumber slices
- Feta cheese
- Grilled chicken
- Fresh Lemon
Creamy Garlic Dressing:
Makes about 2 cups
Serving size for dressing is 2 Tbsp per person
- 1 cup light tasting avocado oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Stir immediately before using.
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for about a week.