Going back to the basics on this busy night… but you know what?
Usually the basics are the best!
For EACH 1 serving you’ll need:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled or cooked with sea salt and pepper, then sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup of all natural mozzarella balls
- 1/2 an avocado, diced
- 6 oz. of organic spring mix (about 4 cups per person)
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh diced basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp of dry basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps low-sugar balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive, or avocado oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing well
- Arrange ingredients on plate.
- Add balsamic dressing as desired.