Have you tried making Riced Cauliflower yet?
So tasty! This is a flavorful, veggie packed recipe that everyone loves!
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsps, tamari, liquid/coconut aminos, or reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 small carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pulse cauliflower florets the bowl of a food processor until it resembles rice, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion, and mushrooms to the skillet, and cook, stirring, until onions have become translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in the celery, carrots, bell pepper, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in riced cauliflower, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through and the cauliflower is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
- You can add in protein with this meal (such as ground turkey, or scrambled eggs)
OR serve as a side dish.