I’m staying in Park City, Utah this weekend with my kiddos, and made these to go alongside baked wild-caught Salmon tonight.
The adults, and children really enjoyed them! A FUN way to mix-up those Veggies 😀
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut vertically into 1/2-inch-thick steaks (4 to 6 steaks total)
- 2-3 Tbsps Avocado, or extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
- Place the cauliflower steaks on a large baking sheet.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes, flipping after the first 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and Enjoy!