Jump to recipe
Turkey Herb Stuffing-Style “Riced” Cauliflower
This DELICIOUS side-dish is perfect for your gluten-free Thanksgiving meal…or any meal this winter!
Makes 6 servings
- 4 Tbsp. oil of choice (olive, avocado, coconut, or ghee)
- 1 yellow onion, diced small
- 4 celery stalks, diced small
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced small
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped very finely, or “riced” in a food processor (don’t over process. A package of frozen “riced” cauliflower from Whole Foods, works great too!)
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsps fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage or 1 tsp. ground sage
- 3/4 c. turkey, chicken, or veggie broth/stock
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, celery, and carrots – sauté until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
Add cauliflower “rice” and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until cauliflower is tender; about 6-7 minutes.
Add remaining herbs and broth stir until well combined, and heated through.
Cover very tightly with a lid, and remove from heat.
Let sit 10-15 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with fork and serve immediately.