This salad was so delicious and fun to make!
A clean eating recipe you can share with the whole family. ย
Can you believe how gorgeous this is?
This salad works great as a party pleaser for gatherings too ๐
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 lb. free-range chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 organic red apple, cut into half, seeded and thinly sliced
- 12 oz baby spring mix leaves
- 3.5 oz fresh blue cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup small cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup no added sugar dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsps olive/avocado oil
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced