Jump to recipe..
Clean Chicken Salad
Quick Lunch or Dinner
Makes 4 Servings
- Both diced chicken breasts of 1 rotisserie chicken, or 2 large cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup thin sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 Tbsp tiny diced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 splash hot sauce, such as tabasco – optional
Combine all ingredients gently, cover, & chill for an hour or two in the refrigerator.
Serve on butter lettuce leaves.
optional- sprinkle with green onions & sliced almonds.