- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans /chickpeas, rinsed well (find bpa free can if possible)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1.5 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4-1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Rinse, drain and dry the chickpeas with paper towels.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8x8” brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add in all of the ingredients - except the chocolate chips.
- Process until just smooth. Add in the chips and pulse for just a second until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to your pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes - they may look underdone, but DO NOT over bake - that will dry them out.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for at least 15 minutes before removing and slicing into 16 bars. ????
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com