One-Pan Cilantro-Lime Shrimp
This preparation for Shrimp is one our family favorites both in taste, and simplicity.
Tonight, I served these over large taco-type salads with lots of fresh tomato, and avocado.
Serves about 8
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp, deveined, shells removed
- 4 Tbsps high quality olive oil, melted unrefined coconut oil (melt in a saucepan), or avocado oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt, & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 whole fresh limes, juiced
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the oil, cilantro, sea salt, garlic and lime juice. Whisk until combined, then pour over the shrimp.
Bake in preheated oven until the shrimp are opaque and the sauce is bubbling. About 8-10 minutes depending on size of shrimp.
Serve hot. If serving buffet style, provide wooden cocktail toothpicks for your guests to lift shrimp off the hot pan.