Clean Eating Cranberry Almond Oat Cookies
Holiday baking is in full swing at my house!
The freezer is now stocked with THESE DELICIOUS festive cookies!
I’m happy when the kids choose these because I used all natural, high-quality ingredients.
Great energy snack for children and adults!
Makes about 22 cookies
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (I used dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice, found at the health food store)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks, or chips (I bought an organic dark chocolate bar, and broke it into small pieces)
- 1 cup all natural almond butter, room temp
- 2 whole eggs, room temp
- 1/3 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract