This may have been THE best salad I’ve had all Summer!ย ๐๐
Seriously amazing combo!
(Pick & choose your faves)
- 8-10 cups organic baby spinach
- 1-2 fresh sliced peaches
- 1 pint fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh crumbled feta .
Crispy Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 cup quinoa (dry)
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (evenly sized)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. (I used avocado oil or olive oil spray)
- In a large saucepan, cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Working in small batches, dredge chicken first in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in quinoa mixture, pressing slightly to coat each breast.
- Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown, and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, arrange salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Slice, & serve warm immediately over spinach salad.
P.s. I used my homemade creamy garlic dressing for the salad (found in the CFC digital Cookbook bundle)
Order yours today at: https://CleanFoodLove.com